Sunday, July 17, 2011

Meghan

Yay - Meghan is home. Kenzie's friend, Meghan, was gone for a couple weeks on vacation. Kenzie missed her so much. On Friday I told Kenz that Meghan would be home either Saturday or Sunday. I think she must have called Meghan at least 10 time yesterday. She also rode her bike to Meghan's house about 6 times in the last 24 hours. The last time she called was at about noon today... no answer, but Kenz left a message. I was lieing on my bed at about 12:30 pm when the phone rang. I heard Kenzie pick it up and then SCREAM!!!! Meghan was home and she was so excited. Meghan would be here in 5 minutes and the best friends would be reunited. But first kenzie had to run to the mailbox to see if the letter Meghan had sent her had arrived (unfortunately it hadn't). But luckily the card Kenzie made for Meghan was ready....

I can't explain how happy I feel for these two girls. They have such a wonderful friendship. The kind where they can tell each other anything and know the other won't judge or abuse their trust. They can spend hours together playing games, doing crafts or just watching TV and they never fight or get sick of each other. It makes me so happy that kenz has such a great friend (especially when I see other kids taking her for granted or being mean to her).

I think I am almost as glad as Kenz that Meghan is home. and to top it off they will be going to camp together tomorrow (and all week). how fun!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home