Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Fantastic Day!

CJ stepped on a nail last week and got a tetanus shot on Saturday. His body isn't reacting very well to the shot and he's been feeling pretty crappy (to say the least) the last few days. He even went in to the ER last night and ended up having a spinal to see if he had meningitis. Thankfully the test came back negative. BUT, I decided to stay home today because I felt so bad for him.

Turned out to be a great day for all of us. CJ had a bit of downtime and the kids and I got to do some fun stuff.

This morning we went to the Children's museum with Karen and her brood. It was a blast. Sebby is a friggin maniac though and ran everywhere... I was exhausted by the time we left. An extra bonus was that we bumped into Leigh there too. We got to hang out and chat. After the museum we headed over to Red Robin for some lunch and it was reasonably uneventful which is a bonus when you go out to eat with 4 kids under the age of 4.

Terrible picture of me, but everyone else looks great.
June 14 007

After lunch we came home and napped for a couple hours before the whole family headed out to watch Austin's baseball game. His team was in the finals. The Lacey's met us at the park and much fun was had by all. We left after the 5th inning but it looked like the Athletics were on their way to a victory! WOOT.

Sebby enjoying his corn dog. It was dropped on the ground no fewer than 20 times..... a little dirt never hurt anyone.
June 14 016

My future daughter-in-law. I love her.
June 14 019

Nabila, I love your Dad!
June 14 024

This may just be the end of this pair of glasses.
June 14 026

Dawn and I had plans to go out for a drink tonight. I don't know whether she'll still be up for it, but if so I'm sure that'll be a wonderful ending to the day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

It was awesome to see you and the babes!

1:14 PM  
Blogger JL said...

what an awesome day after all... sorry I missed the fun. I hope to see you soon. BTW, LOVE RED ROBIN!

2:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home