Tuesday, June 13, 2006

short timers

I've got a bad case of it. It is REALLY hard for me to get motivated to get any work done. Especially since I got a slap in the face yesterday - I am over in vacation hours this year by about 8 hours. I found out yesterday that my last paycheck will be adjusted accordingly. I am stunned. I can't even guess at how many hours of overtime I have worked in my THIRTEEN YEARS with this company! I'm completely insulted. I know I'm not supposed to blog about work stuff - you all know what happened to dooce?! Wait, she is rich and famous now and travels the world. I could be the next dooce! Except I would have to be funnier. I'll have to work on that.

In any case, I'm not feeling too loyal or dedicated anymore.

2 Comments:

Blogger Bek said...

That's so crappy, Karen. Fine - if that's how they want it, you'll just have to make up for "lost" time in your "Short-timers" syndrome. :D

5:39 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Gritting my teeth for you...

1:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home