Sunday, June 11, 2006

the zoo

CJ and I are both up right now... unable to sleep at 2:20 am. There is something wrong with this picture.

Anyhow... we had a fun day yesterday. Took Dad (Opa) and the kids to the zoo. In the evening we went to the Lacey's for a barbeque. It was really fun.

We had an Open House yesterday and will be having one today too. I hope this is the last time strangers will be walking through our house. Oh yeah, and I'm annoyed with our realtor. I think he is computer illiterate. He hasn't retaken the photos, so I took some yesterday. They were nice. Bright and crisp. I even resized them for him and CJ loaded them onto a CD for him. I just checked and they still aren't up with the listing. I'm annoyed.

Here are pics from yesterday.

zoo 019

zoo 018

zoo 010

zoo 005

1 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

fun!

3:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home