Saturday, April 07, 2007

Mother's pride #2

wow, I cant believe this. I posted a couple days ago about how proud I am of Mackenzie. Well this post is about Sebastian. We were watching the hockey game tonight and Kenzie was on the computer. She got bored and wandered off to play with something else. Sebby went to the computer and a couple minutes later I heard music coming from the computer. I looked closer and found out that this little guy had figured out how to use the mouse, to select various games off the kids website and was playing games on the computer. I am still completely amazed.

Here he is
DSCN7597

Note, this is the same child who wore his spiderman swimming diaper to the pool today (on his head)
DSCN7587

and here are some videos (Steve, I tried Google Video first but YOUR site was "not accepting videos at this time")

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

By MY site do you mean Google Video or YouTube? :-)

Google Video upload seems to be working fine as I write this (at least I can see the upload form), maybe you hit some maintenance period?

Are you still seeing a problem?

btw. Smart Kid!

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home