Tuesday, February 27, 2007

GO HABS!

Last night the family went for our weekly dinner at Wild Wings. It was a big night for us. The Leafs were playing the Habs (Canadiens) – note they are both fighting for a playoff spot. I wore my Habs jersey and CJ wore his Leafs jersey. When we walked in the bartender asked us if there was going to be a fight tonight. We promised her we’d behave. I convinced Seb to route for the Habs (he’s a smart kid – very advanced) but Kenzie was stubborn and routed for the Leafs. She even went so far as to say that my team was “stinky”. WELL! I never…. “Listen here missy, if you want to route for the LOSING team, that’s fine with me”. GO HABS!!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

totally stinky

4:49 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

Awww, training them early. Smart call!!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

I try to tell Ben to cheer for the Leafs but he is all about the Oilers. There is still time to work on Jackson although when Ben wears his Oilers jersey, he wants to wear his too. haha!

2:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hockey Shmokey...

7:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home