Sunday, February 11, 2007

friends

okay I'm feeling really sad. I miss my Seattle friends so much. I was just lieing in bed thinking about this camping trip in the summer. It won't be like our Seattle camping trips. In Seattle, when we were with friends, we were with family. We could be ourselves. It was not a matter of "do these people like us"... we knew they LOVED us. I miss them. I miss telling them I love them. I miss sharing jokes and memories. I miss teasing them and being teased. I miss the company and comraderie.

Today is our buddy's birthday. I miss him. I wish I could give him a hug and say happy birthday in person.

Rigth now, I wish we were still living on 117th Pl NE, Kirkland, WA.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We miss you too!!!

2:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thought is appreciated. thanks
DW1

5:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home