Tuesday, February 20, 2007

yawn

I’m so tired.
I am going to my first crop in a week and a half. I think it’ll be fun.
What am I going to put all my scrapbooking stuff in?
The curling bon spiel was so fun on the weekend. I love curling.
I hope the kids are good after work today. Seb was a poop yesterday and I can’t handle that again today.
I wonder if we’ll win the job that I just prepared the proposal for.
How am I ever going to learn to skate if I have to keep my boots on so I can help the kids?
I wonder if we’ll win this job in WA. Then I’d get some free trips to Seattle in. How perfect.
I can’t believe how much money I spent at Boden.
I wonder if I’ll get any money back from my taxes (in Canada or the US)
It’s so warm out today. Ha… I now think that 4 degrees C is warm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home