Thursday, May 17, 2007

like night and day

yesterday was hell. Both kids were absolute nightmares in the afternoon & evening. tantrums and meltdowns over everything. I actually put them both to bed before 7:00 and I was completely drained by the time they fell asleep.

Today I was prepared. I had pipe cleaners and honey nut cheerios (to make bracelets) to keep them occupied while I heated up dinner (that Omi prepared). They both ate all dinner and asked for seconds which I gladly gave them since it was mainly spinach (Omi - how do you do that?!). Then, thanks to a suggestion from Erin, I pulled out my final and best weapon - a new Little Einstein movie and junk food (maltesers). They have been entranced, quiet and happy for the last 40 minutes. What a difference from yesterday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home