Wednesday, May 09, 2007

if i were very very rich, I would....

- quit my job and become a stay at home mom.
- CJ would quit his job too so we could hang out a lot
- go on bike rides & walks with CJ
- get my nails done, brows waxed etc. on a regular basis
- have a personal trainer to get me working out
- take cooking lessons (with CJ if he was interested)
- get the basement finished
- visit our friends
- have some professional landscaping done in front and out back of our house
- volunteer at kenzie’s school so I’d be more involved – maybe even join the parent’s advisory board/committee etc
- have time to learn how to use Photoshop
- buy an SLR camera and then take a course to teach me how to use it properly
- do lots of gardening – learn about plants and hwo to keep them alive
- scrapbook

pics for today's blog post:
IMG_0100

IMG_0096

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home