Sunday, April 29, 2007

Omi's birthday

Well its 1:30 am and I am up with Sebby. For some reason I don’t mind tonight. I’m not too tired right now. Maybe I’m still wound up from yesterday. It was my mum’s birthday. I still get excited over birthdays. Unfortunately Sebastian seems to be sick with something. He has a fever. He’s also had a few breathing issues over the last day, and now he’s complaining about a sore throat and tummy ache…. Wow, could be anything I guess. We’ll take him to see a doctor in the morning.

Okay, I’m off on a tangent. So yesterday was Omi’s birthday. I’d have to say it was a success. Andrea, Chris, Isaac and mum came over. The kids made my mum these handprint pictures in the morning. We framed them and the kids were super excited to give them. The kids played very well with each other.

DSCN7898

DSCN7901
DSCN7920

DSCN7942

Sebby seems to rally and did well during the party.

DSCN7943

The adults had a good time too.

DSCN7959

My mum seemed to relish having her family around her celebrating.

DSCN7938

And of course Kenzie loved seeing her Drea again.

DSCN7962

CJ made the most incredible dinner – teriyaki salmon, rice, veggies skewers, tomato salad. OMG it was soooo good. My mouth waters thinking about it.

DSCN7947

I made the cake. It was a strawberry shortcake. Everyone made fun of it – I don’t know why?

DSCN7953

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home