Saturday, November 10, 2007

recap

First of all, and most importantly. Our good friend Steve and Rachel got married last weekend. I am so excited and happy for them. CONGRATULATIONS STEVE AND RACHEL. I wish you many many many wonderful and happy years together. Now, start making babies :D

The last couple weeks in the Ingram household have been tough. The kids, CJ and I have all been sick. But I think we are all almost 100% (I have this nagging sinus thing... I am afraid it might be a sinus infection, but I hate going to the doctor. we'll see how long I can last).

The calendar is starting to book up quickly with Christmas parties and events in December. I am getting excited about Christmas.

We are about to embark on some major home renovations. We are getting our basement finished. I am so psyched. we'll end up with an extra 1000 sqft to hang out in, during the cold Canadian winter. We're planning on having a music room for CJ, a craft room for me and then a big open space for playing, pool table, big TV and entertainment area. I can NOT wait! WOOT

Omi took the kids overnight last night so CJ and I enjoyed some TV watching and were able to sleep in this morning. What a treat.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home