Sunday, October 14, 2007

too fast

Time goes by way too fast. I CAN NOT believe that it's the middle of October already. Before we know it it'll be Halloween and then December birthdays and then Christmas... ack!

So in the last couple weeks we had Canadian Thanksgiving.We hosted it at the Ingram household. My dad was here and Omi, Andrea and Chris and Isabella and Nina also joined us. Everyone brought over food and we had a grand ol' time. The kids had a lit of fun making place-cards for everyone. Here are some pics.

IMG_0097

IMG_0094

IMG_0092

IMG_0088

IMG_0080

The days are work are flying by. I am so busy these days that I don't have time to get bored. LOL. I'm actually really enjoying the job. I don't like the commute much at all though. This week i got pulled over by a cop for turning RIGHT onto a street where there was (apparently, cause i swear I didn't see it)a sign that said "no turning right after 4:00 pm". It was like 4:02. Ugh... then to add insult to injury I got a second ticket for not having my insurance on me. I showed the cop all the insurance cards for the last 6 years, but of course the newest one was sitting on our kitchen counter cause it had just been renewed in the last month and I hadn't put it in the car yet.

I am getting more involved in the school council. And unfortunately I seem to have stepped right into the middle of a huge political minefield. Ah well... I'll try to tread carefully.

Last night my mum took the kids for a sleep over. This afforded CJ and I the opportunity to go out together. First we went out to a new bar for some appetizers and drinks. Then, because we weren't ready to head home yet we hot our local wing place for another drink and a few games of yatzee-like-videos-games. Then we came home and watched the "40 Year Old Virgin" which is a hilarious movie that both CJ and I really liked. The best part was this morning when we both got to sleep in. We didn't get out of bed until after 10:00. Then CJ made us some awesome omelets for breakfast. YUM.

This afternoon we are going skating. Here's a picture of teh kids the other day, trying on their skates.
IMG_0070

There's a quick update.

By the way, my fabulous husband, CJ has been blogging every day for the last couple weeks. He's on a roll to blog every day for a blog. You should check it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home