Saturday, May 17, 2008

last weekend

So… further to the school council topic… last weekend I volunteered to meet a contractor on the school property to tell him where we wanted some heavy boulders located for our peace garden. He called at 6:45 and I jumped out of bed and threw on some clothes. I dragged CJ and the kids with me. It was pretty neat to see this little machine do all this work. I think Seb was pretty excited.

IMG_0873

IMG_0871


When the contractor was done we headed back home. I looked at my phone and realized that my sister had called 3 times while were outside – between 7:00 and 8:00 am. If you knew my sister you’d know how disconcerting this is. I tried to call her at home – no answer. I called her cell – no answer. Just before I was about to get in my car and drive to her house I got a call from her. She was in the hospital and in labour. WOOT!

In any case, that baby was stubborn and didn’t want to come out, so at about 4:00 on Saturday May 10th, baby Jordana Rachel Freund Hersh was born weighing 6 lbs 13 oz. She is eth cutest baby and I love her so much already!

Isn’t she gorgeous! Look at her highlights!!!
jorey

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home