Tuesday, January 10, 2006

the good, the bad and the ugly

the good: I was able to pull the hair out of my chin without using tweezers! WOOT! I am now chin-hair free

the bad: my 11:00 meeting was rescheduled to 1:00 and which conflicts with my 1:00 and my 2:00 scheduled meetings.

the ugly: I finally got the initiative to get up early this morning and go to the USCIS office (which was really hard to find in the darkness and pouring rain). I pulled in there at 6:58 am, only to find out that they charge $5 for parking, but (GET THIS) they don't accept debit or credit cards. I drove around until I finally found a 7/11 with an ATM machine and tried to get some cash out but it didn't work so I had to come to the office without getting my new greencard which I need to have before I leave for Toronto next week. Now I have to do it all again tomorrow morning. Tomorrow I will bring $5 CASH with me. grrrrrr

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

crap - I hate that crap... with no debit cards! I get nabbed every time!

8:58 PM  
Blogger RagDoll said...

NO one carrys cash anymore! LOL. I do that all the time. I have resorted to stashing 'fivers' in random places. But then I have to worry whether or not someone finds them! Geez. Like Jen said, at least you know where it is now! LOL! Hope tomorrow is a better day!

1:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home