Tuesday, January 03, 2006

so hurtful

You know what really hurts? When you share one of your deepest, most private secrets with someone. Someone you trust. You share something that has impacted you significantly in your life. Something that you are somewhat ashamed of. Then this person completely disregards what you told them. They act like it isn't important and that it really shouldn't bother you and that you are overreacting.

That hurts more than any names or lies or any other nasty act I can think of.

on a happier note.... look at this darling face. I can't be sad when I see his smile. :)

DSCN0747

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Sorry, K. I hope that you are able to let this person know what you are feeling and that it can be mended.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Bek said...

Ok, Karen - I'm sorry. I hope that you can take whatever it was with a grain of salt and know that your feelings and thoughts ARE important. That really sucks. I hope your day gets better. Just looking at Seb's pic makes ME happy - so try that. HUGS!

2:53 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Ugh sorry K - that sh*t pisses me off too. I hope that what is bothering you gets better. Sorry.

but I do have to say - tugboats face is too much! I love it!

5:46 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

so sorry karen, that blows.

tugboat is too stinkin cute!

12:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home