Sunday, January 01, 2006

Mackenzie turns 3

Mackenzie, Happy Birthday. I can't believe you are three already. My little baby with the bald head, big cheeks and rolls on her thighs is growing up. You will be starting school on Tuesday. Oh my heart aches. You are growing up too fast. I am excited for you... for everything the world has to offer you. I look forward to watching you grow and develop confidence. I love watching you interact with your friends. I love your sense of humor and your giggle. I love the fact that you are a princess. Who would have thougt that me, the most ungirly person, could have such a girly daughter. I love that. I love it because it sets you apart. You are your own person. With your own likes and dislikes. You have your moods, good and bad. Mackenzie, I love you with all my heart. I wish that you will grow up being happy. I hope you know that you will always be loved. Hugs and Kisses my princess.

Love mum.

Thanks to Steve for these fabulous photos!
MacKenzie_3rd-145

MacKenzie_3rd-078

MacKenzie_3rd-121

2 Comments:

Blogger JL said...

those pics are GREAT. I love that last one... frame for sure. Happy birthday Kenzie!

6:14 PM  
Blogger mrsf1231 said...

i love that second picutre! they are all fantastic. Happy Birthday Princess!!!

9:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home