Saturday, July 01, 2006

i'm drunk

okay so here's a synopsis of this eveing.....

CJ and I went out for dinner with D&D, our closest friends.

we ordered a bunch of food for dinner along with a bunch of drinks. An hour and a half later we had received and consumed a bunch of drinks but no food had arrived. after a few polite discussions with our wait staff we left, still having consumed NO FOOD, but several drinks,,,, all for FREE!

next we headed over to the Third Floor where we consumed MORE drinks but this time they were accompanied by food.

Thereafter we headed over to our local watering hole - the Central - where we met up with our good friends Steve and Rachel. They make such an adorable couple.

Anyhow... another glass of wine, & bottle of beer later, CJ and I piled into a cab, which... thank goodness.... got us home safely!

So... now I am off to bed. with about 30 hours left in this country. I am excited and apprehensive about our going away party tomorrow night.

p.s. We sold our house tonight. Signing the papers tomorrow. WOOT!!!!!!!!!

I'm off to pass out now.

Dawn and Darwin... I love you. I hate that you made me cry tonight. But I love you anyways.

4 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Sounds like a faublous night, Congrats on selling the house!

12:49 PM  
Blogger JL said...

wow Karen. SOunds awesome. WHat a great night... and wow about the house. Congrats.
I hope tonight is going well.
I love you

11:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on selling the house Karen!
Ashleigh

1:03 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

Congrats on selling the house!!! I know that change is hard, but I am so excited for this new chapter that you are all starting!

3:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home