Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Thanksgiving

Okay so the last few days have been eventful. Last Wednesday CJ and I headed to Seattle. After some major problems at the airport with US Customs officer, Roberta, who didn’t want to let me into the country, we finally got on the plane and headed to Seattle. It was moderately turbulent on the way down in Seattle and I almost had a panic attack. I realized that since I have had kids I have a really hard time flying. I am so nervous and anxious. The reason why is obvious, I panic because I am so worried about something happening to me and the kids being without a mother. It is very scary.

Anyhow, we arrived safely. Then after waiting a ridiculously long time to get our rental car we drove to Kirkland to the Lucky 7. CJ and I were overwhelmed when we walked in to find two tables with our closest friends. It was amazing. It felt so good to hug them and laugh and chat again.

Thursday was spent at the Wheelers Annual Thanksgiving Party. It was lots of fun and the house smelled so good and the food was awesome and the kids were adorable. I apologize to Dawn and Darwin for crashing on the guest bed for 1 and a half hours. I guess I was a bit overtired.

Friday was spent shopping with Karen (FUN!) followed by lunch with Karen and JL followed by a nap at the hotel and then sushi with all our buds. Saturday morning it was back on a plane and back to Toronto. The trip was WAY too short. I would have liked a full day to spend with each of my friends separately. Now I miss them all more than ever.

On the way back CJ and I watched about 6 episodes of lost on the computer. I think during our whole trip we probably watched about 12 episodes. I LOVE that show. Can’t wait to see some more.

And that’s it in a nutshell

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for coming. It was great to see you guys! Too bad you missed the snow "storm" on Sunday....it's still going too. Say Merry Christmas to the kids for us. BTW: CJ, I won 2nd game...not sure how, but i did.

DW1

10:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

AND....Thank you so much for the birhday gifts. That Elmo is a real hoot...and listening to Gabby play and sing Happy Birthday to everyone in the house is really cool. But, of course...the balloon...WOW! Gregory loves it. Thanks again.

DW1+1+1+1

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home