Friday, May 25, 2007

summertime!

YAY – it’s the weekend again. We don’t have too many plans, but we won’t be sloths all weekend either. Tonight we have no plans. Maybe CJ and I can take the kids out for dinner somewhere where we can sit outside. The weather has been really hot lately – it was about 22 C (75F) when I left the house this morning at 7:15 am. This afternoon I may take the kids to a local waterplay area that I just found out about. Tomorrow Seb has a swim lesson in the morning (more like playtime in the pool for him) and in the afternoon Kenzie and I are meeting my mom and Andrea for high tea at a swanky hotel in Toronto. Kenzie is so excited! On Sunday CJ and Tony (my mum’s neighbour) are going to replace one side of my mum’s fence. The kids and I will either go to Ontario Place or just hang out at my mum’s all day and watch the men sweat. In the afternoon/evening, mum is making a barbeque for us all.

Those are the weekend plans – they never turn out the way we plan them so we’ll see what khappens.

So I was just looking through the paper and there was a flyer for Toys R Us. They are having some MAJOR sales starting tomorrow. I’m talking $600 playsets on sale for $100. I think I will have to work in a stop to the store sometime this weekend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home