Tuesday, June 05, 2007

darn!

Kenzie has pink eye.... i guess I'll have to stay home with her.... sigh. ;-)

We've decided to get some goggles and go swimming! WOOT. It should be fun.

new topic - can I just say AGAIN how happy i am that we live in front of this park. It is so convenient to go there whenever we want. I love how there is the playground, a huge field for running, the pond to feed ducks and catch tadpoles and minnows, a baseball field (Kenzie wants to join a team now), tennis courts and then of course Kenzie's school. It couldn't be better.

Both kids have turned into little climbers.

IMG_0465

IMG_0474

IMG_0468IMG_0469

IMG_0457

IMG_0462

2 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

what a delightful excuse to stay at home and play!!! indulge yourself, stay in your pjs, read a book ~ we should all remember to slow down and spend time with our young'ins while they are young... my youngest is now 15 and all of them are doing their own things (away from the house) and life just changes before you know it...

Remember - the Days are LONG, but the Years are FAST!

Hope the pink eye goes away quickly ~

8:54 AM  
Blogger Bek said...

That looks like SO much fun! Lucky kiddos. :) I was just going to post on the board that I LOVE the lawn photos. I hope her eyes feel better soon!

6:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home