Monday, May 26, 2008

Coach CJ - my hero!

Coach CJ was absolutely amazing tonight. He was patient and energetic, caring and kind, organized and enthusiastic. I am simply in awe. I am 100% certain that I would not have made it through the 90 minutes as coach tonight. Trying to wrangle 11 three year olds who all seemed to have selective hearing and ADD (including our own son), would have brought me to tears.

CJ... I am amazed by you. You are an incredible coach. Those kids are so lucky to have you. I hope the other parents appreciate you as much as I do... well that's probably not possible.. but you know what I mean.

IMG_1149

IMG_1148

IMG_1176

and here is our little star. I have to be honest... I think he could be a really good player. He can kick the ball hard and straight and he's not afraid of it... but he has to stop being such a schmuck and throwing a fit anytime someone else has the ball... we have some work to do with him. Having said that he still made me proud and he was cute as anything.

IMG_1160

IMG_1135

IMG_1140

IMG_1141

and for your viewing pleasure... here's a little video of my hero in action...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww... Thanks honey... Gonna be an interesting season I think...

2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home