Sunday, July 16, 2006

quick update

at the librbary again.. this time with both kids, so this might be short. A few things have happened since my last post. We found a house we loved, put in an offer and heard verbally that it was accepted. Two hours later we found out the sellers had a problem with one of our clauses (contingency on the sale of our house). To make a long story short, the deal fell through so we don't ahve a house yet. Oh well, we will find one.

I start work tomorrow. I'm a bit nervous but surprisingly calm. I am actually looking forward to going back to work. Today I went shopping and spent a TON of money on new work clothes... you know business suits and all that. It's been a while since I had to wear suits every day.

It is SO HOT here! The kids are doing great. They both have slight tans and are loving the outdoor life here. :)

Our stuff should be arriving tomorrow. We are putting it in a storage unit until we have a house. I think CJ will be taking a few things to bring back to Omi's though... Kenzie's bike, the lawnmower etc.

Anywho.... Here are a few recent pics.

kidsjuly16 034

kidsjuly16 028

kidsjuly16 027

This is Seb's newest face... he makes it every time I ask him to smile.
kidsjuly16 020

This is teh current state of Mum's previously spotless abode.
kidsjuly16 016

Omi's in heaven
kidsjuly16 002

kidsjuly16 009

4 Comments:

Blogger Katherine said...

Awww, I love the pic of Omi, Kenzie, and Seb. Sooo cute.

Glad to hear things are going well so far. Hope you find another house that you love.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

LOL The face Kenzie is making in that first picture is totally a Kairi face. Love it.

1:27 PM  
Blogger JL said...

Oh My goodness. I love that picture of your mom and the kids. So awesome.

5:55 PM  
Blogger Leigh said...

We are going to have to start calling Seb, "River", if his hair gets any longer! I am loving the curls!!

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home