Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Sebastian

Let’s see. I am slacking with this blogging thing. Since I last updated we’ve been working, we curled, went out for dinner, slept in, went to CJ’s Christmas party, and finished Christmas shopping!

Today is my baby’s second birthday. And he is home sick. Poor guy. Got a call from daycare this morning that he was running a fever. He didn’t even get to enjoy the cupcakes we brought to daycare for him. I am glad that CJ was able to get him though. I am sure he is enjoying his day at home with Dad. At least he was well enough last night to sample a cupcake.

bday 004

Here he is decorating his own cupcake.
bday 013

We gave him one of his birthday gifts this morning – it’s a Thomas the train table and chairs. He was very excited and really seems to like it.
bday 017

Happy Birthday Little Man. I love you with all my heart. I hope you feel better soon (especially for your party on Saturday!). HUGS. Love mum.

1 Comments:

Blogger Leigh said...

Aw, I love the cupcake decorating picture! What a terrific table you bought him. Happy birthday, big boy!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home